The product claims that it
- Deeply exfoliates to reveal smooth skin
- Deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing
- Instantly reveals skin’s natural radiance
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder
- High exfoliation scrub factor level
- Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested & non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t block your pores).
And my take on the product
- This is a great product *IF* you need it. I would not recommend this for people who don’t need it or who have tender skin, because it’s really rough in texture.
- But for those that need something like this, that rough texture is all that you need to achieve healthy looking, glowy skin.
- My favorite part is that it uses all natural ingredients, rather than those synthetic beads that are harmful to the environment. That’s better for your skin anyway. 🙂
- St. Ives has a bunch of good products, and imo, they beat out a lot of the higher end products when it comes to caring for specific skin issues like acne or uneven skin tone.